Saturday, September 5, 2015

Super Hero Letters

Continuing on with the theme of B's room, I bought wooden letters at Joann's fabric to put comic book strips on for decoration on his wall.  Each letter was $3.49, I also got a big thing of mod podge (matte finish), and some foam brushes.  The bulk order of comic books I purchased on ebay and most were one's I've never heard of but there were a few known one's in there, I bought those for $20 I believe.

We ended up making this a girl day, and I had a couple friends come over and make them for their sons also.


I didn't get a whole lot of pictures during this process because by the end we were a sticky mess, even our foam brushes were sticking to our hands!


A picture of the girls hard at work.


Set them off to the side to dry



Here's a closer view...


And a group photo to seal the deal.  Not even kidding, it took us almost 5 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment