Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hair Appliance Holder (for Pook)

DAY 1

Well, I have been super busy lately...however, my sister had a birthday so I decided to make her a little somethin' somethin'.  I knew she was getting a new hair appliance so I thought I would test out this hair appliance organizer idea.  Here's how it came out.


 It was made out of pallets, so I had to glue the base together since it wasn't as wide as I wanted it to be.


 Nothing a little wood glue can't fix...


 Drew on the sizes of the holders, the back has rectangles for the appliance cords/plug-ins

 

Nailed it all together and sanded it so the edges weren't sharp.  Not too shabby and not too symmetrical haha.

DAY 2

My sister sent me some pictures of her things in her new appliance holder.


No comments:

Post a Comment