Sunday, August 23, 2015

My Bedroom

Much more to come on this post.  Seems like I'm getting more done on the outside of the house than the inside.  Hung a couple of the corner shelves that I made and currently in process of finishing the binding on the quilt.

Next plans involve making some coral curtains...



Getting more pictures hung up. Hopefully here pretty soon there will be coral curtains and coral throw pillows. My room colors are definitely out there. 


The quilt is still a work in progress as is unpacking as you can tell.

Hopefully I'll get to work on curtains this weekend but the quilt is all finished, my room is beginning to look better.


I got started on my curtains today. Can't wait to get them hung! 


I also got white fabric to go on the back so they aren't see through since I don't have blinds.



Making progress


Don't mind my cat


No comments:

Post a Comment