Sunday, August 2, 2015

Quilt

I know I posted before about the beautiful quilt my amazing sister is making for me.  I wanted to share some updates and will of course post a final picture once it's on my bed!

This is the picture you will recognize from a previous post (I think it's stuck in there when I refinished my dresser for my bedroom).


So after we cut out all those squares look how she did, amazing right?


The other night I got to be her assistant...just holding the quilt is crazy!  It's so big and I think really has to be a two person job.


And I had to test it out a little ;)


Making some progress on the quilt! Hopefully will be done before I move. I just need to put on the binding now, oh how I wish my sister were here.


And the back


Can't wait to get it finished and see it in it's new home!


Working on the binding, so close to getting this finished!


Yay! The quilt is all done!!


No comments:

Post a Comment