Friday, August 7, 2015

Utility Room

All this house needed as a TON of tlc.  The utility room was one of the scariest, again because it's in the basement it too suffered from the flood coming from the backyard.


I gave her a good scrubbing!  Certainly smells a lot better in there.  And she got a pretty new door!  Again, good to have friends :)


There was new sheetrock also put in this room and painted.  Someday I'll be taking that partial tiling off the wall.  Not sure if the former owners used this as a practice wall before doing the bathroom tiling or what, but it needs to come down.

Where would I be without friends??  Not having the washer and dryer where I want it....

I had a friend help me move my electrical outlet for my dryer over by the original washer hookups (and he attached the water lines to the wall so they weren't roaming free anymore).  Still need to make sure the drain works okay before doing laundry.  He also moved the lint catcher thing and put conduit around the electrical wire (which was missing before)...looks mighty professional eh?  He also helped me knock off some of that crazy tile!


No comments:

Post a Comment